We are looking for graduates in Computer Engineering. As part of our team, you will be involved in the elaboration and implementation of international projects of testing and QA software.
|Required Education:||Computer Engineer|
|Minimum Experience:||At least, 1 year, preferably in the testing department and/or quality|
Computer Science degree, Telecommunications or Industrial
Senior engineers, whose main function as a consultant in R& D will be actively participate in the development and monitoring of strategies and technological innovation projects to our portfolio of public and private clients, and also exploring new business opportunities.
We offer an international challenging position as consultant within a young but experienced working team, in an international and multidisciplinary environment.
|Education required:||Industrial Engineer|
|Minimum experience:||Not required|
|Minimum requirements:||Have an excellent working knowledge of English (Proficiency level)
Drive, creativity and initiative
Willingness to travel
|Desired Requirements:||Experience in international projects
Knowledge of other languages
We are looking for International Consultants for our offices in Bilbao and Brussels.
- Have a University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or Political Science
- Have an excellent working knowledge of English (Proficiency level)
- Have good writing and oral communication skills
- Be computer literate
- Enjoy working in an international team
The position requires:
- Experience in European R&D Policies and Programmes;
- Drive, creativity and initiative;
- Self motivation;
- Knowledge of additional languages will be considered as an asset.
We offer an international challenging position as consultant within a young but experienced working team. As part of our team, you will be involved in the elaboration and implementation of international projects. Due to the current expansion plan of the company, the position implies real career development in the mid-term.