This webinar will present an updated overview of European activities about DIHs and ecosystem building activities in the different OPEN DEI sectors (Manufacturing, Energy, Healthcare and Agri-food) and technolgies (AI, Cybersecurity, Industrial IOT, Cloud, HPC & Robotics) . Moreover, it will explore how DIHs can become important partners for OPEN DEI stakeholders for a leaner global uptake and transfer of their digital solutions towards SMEs and a deep and structured Digital Transformation of all EU industries and will show the benefits that the connection and active participation of its digital platforms constituency in DIH ecosystems can bring by supporting business growth, shaping better digital products and more effective industrial processes in the four domains.
With this webinar you will learn:
• What OPEN DEI is about and what OPEN DEI can offer you
• What is the Euroepan landspace of DIHs and ecosystem building initiatives in each sector
• How can OPEN DEI support companies to gain access and exploit the potential of the European ecosystem of DIHs and vertical initiatives
• What is the maturity and support provided by strategic networks of DIHs and inititives for distribution of AI and sovereign data sharing solutions
OPEN DEI aims at building an ecosystem to include the domains of manufacturing, agriculture, energy and healthcare to encourage synergies, promote cross fertilization, foster technological development, facilitate the sharing of ideas and best practices between them and maximize the impact of the large scale pilots. OPEN DEI is aligned with Digitise European Industry strategy and will allow the engagement of this ecosystem in the contexts of Regulatory Framework, Partnership and Platform, Skills and Jobs and Digital Innovation Hubs
In this series of webinars, the consortium of OPEN DEI will show the assets they offer to involve the audience in the implementation of the EU Digital Transformation strategy. In the first webinar IDSA has presented our offer to allow the flow and sharing of data, in this second webinar we will show what is a DIH, who they are and how they can act as distribution channels for the benefit of adoption of Digital Platforms and innovations derived from Large Scale Piloting activities.
Innovalia has fostered and supported the creation and development of Digital Innovation Hubs in the manufacturing sector . CARSA has played a central role in the mentoring and training of multi-sectorial networks of DIH in Europe with a key focus in the establishment of the European network of DIH in AI in partnership with Innovalia and PwC. IDSA is building an international network of HUBs, which act as facilitators in the development of ecosystems that endorse and embrace data sovereignity and the development of trusted industrial data spaces.
– Oscar Lazaro (Innovalia)
– Giorgio Micheletti (IDC, OPEN DEI coordinator)
– Carmen Polcaro (Innovalia)
– Silvia de la Maza (Innovalia)
– Thorsten Huelsman (IDSA)
– Welcome – Oscar Lazaro (Innovalia) (5’)
– OPEN DEI presentation -Giorgio Micheletti (IDC) (5’)
– The landscape of Digital Innovation Hubs in Europe – Carmen Polcaro (Innovalia) (10)
– European AI-DIH Network Overview – Silvia de la Maza (Innovalia) (10′)
– The International Network of IDSA Hubs – Thorsten Huelsman (IDSA) (10′)
– Q&A (5’)